Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Book Signing - my day

Yesterday I spent an hour in Waterstones, Oxford Street signing books. Had to leave when security asked why I was defacing the stock. Oh well, that's the power of a uniform, baton and angry Alsation. It made me think about protecting your business. Do you know who is attacking your business from outside? From inside? Yes there are people who 'quit and stay', who switch off and do the minimum work within your company. They should really leave to let you get someone in place who actually wants to work. That's where my 'make them leave' program comes in, making life intolerable for staff so that they leave. No need to sack anyone ever again, no redundancy payments, just better staff! Read my book for more details on how to transform your workforce. See advertisement this page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment